Counseling Session Payment Information
Although we are out of network providers, we will help you to file your insurance so that you may be reimbursed by your health plan if eligible.
(eligibility for reimbursement is dependent upon your individual plan and deductable mandates )
Dr. Krieger, utilizes Post-modern therapeutic techniques with a focus on narrative and systemic family therapy, as opposed to long-term psycho dynamic (Freudian) techniques, which can result in lengthy years of therapy without realistic solutions for the current problems patients are living with.
Here in a comfortable setting, the Doctor will develop a personal treatment plan for your concerns and issues.This will enable you to gain the most from your sessions and gain focus for your future life goals within a shorter time frame (7-10 sessions) than most other mental health therapies.
- Office Session
- Hourly rates are based on a set hourly fee schedule and half hour basis for appointments that are either 1 hour, 90 minutes or two hours in length.
- SKYPE Sessions- 30 minutes- Please call our office @ 561-361-9991
- Skype sessions will be confirmed with you to ensure that the time slot is available and Dr. Krieger will call you back at the phone number you provide us with.
- Cancellation policy is 48 hours before your scheduled appointment, if you cancel within that time-frame you may credit your sesson fee to your next re-scheduled appointment.
- Your appointment time is scheduled in when you request to see the Doctor. We will make every effort to accomodate you. Please understand that this time is set aside especially for you when you book your appointment. If you are unable to keep your requested timeslot/ appointment, you are asked to please contact us 48 hours before appoinment if you need to cancel.
- Rates and fees may vary in reference to your Insurance Policy Co-pays, Cash Pay/ No Insurance, Etc.
Initial Intake Session:
This session includes intake information, personal history, individual assessment plan, and application of the 'Krieger Compatibility Inventory'. During this first appointment, you will meet with Dr. Krieger personally for the entire length of the session.
Office Policy Regarding Session Payments, Cancellation and Rescheduling of Appointments:
Our fees are customary for this area and Dr. Krieger's level of expertise. We are out of network providers. Each insurance company has their own set of guidelines for payment of claims and every insurance company has a multitude of plan options within a policy. There is no standard rate or reimbursement for an insurance company. We will help you file your insurance as a courtesy to you.